Italo trains offer a wide range of services to suit passenger needs, from extra luggage security to a great restaurant service.
The Italo service provides a high level of security for all stored luggage:
- Each passenger is allowed 2 bags/suitcases plus their hand luggage.
- All items of luggage should be labelled
- Luggage spaces are watched by CCTV cameras
- There are also baggage racks with luggage locks on board for storing luggage
Domestic pets can travel with you on board Italo services.
- Small pets must be kept in a carrier weighing no more than 10kg. There is a maximum of one pet carrier per passenger
- Large dogs (over 10kg) can travel between 10am and 4pm. Your dog must always be on a lead and muzzled when entering and leaving the train. All large dogs must be booked at least 48 hours in advance. You'll get an 'I love dog' bag containing a hygienic mat
- Pets under 10kg travel for free in a pet carrier. You must buy your pet a ticket before you board the train if it weighs over 10kg.
- Guide dogs travel for free and do not require a ticket
- All pets must have a passport and ID
There are 2 wheelchair spaces available in coach 8. The seats are located near the toilet for disabled passengers and near the snack area in carriage 7.
If you need assistance please request this at least 7 days before departure or at the time of booking.
Any bicycles that can be folded into a bag can be taken on board an Italo service free of charge. Maximum dimensions 120x90cm.
Bike bags will count towards your luggage allowance.
You won't go hungry on an Italo service.
You'll have the option to be served a meal (payable in advance or on board) at your seat on selected services. Meals are presented in the form of a box and there are several menus to choose from. Italo, together with Eataly chefs, only use seasonal and natural ingredients to ensure the highest quality. The Italobox is a great concept and fits well with the modern look of the trains. All the packaging is completely recyclable.
You can also buy drinks and snacks from the vending machines in coach 7 if you fancy a quick bite.